Getting prepared for Thanksgiving is not an easy task. There are many steps that go into getting everything perfect for the holiday.
Here are some tips to make sure you are ready:
- Stock up on extra decorations when the Holiday items are put out. Even fresh ones like pumpkins, since they’ll last a few weeks after Halloween.
- Check your pantry! Make sure you are fully stocked and ready to go when it’s time to make the Thanksgiving meal.
- Make sure your house is clean. Give a look to all of your surfaces to make sure you don’t have any pesky dust laying around.
- Set all of your hair/doctor appointments early, so you can really focus on getting everything for Thanksgiving ready.
- Go ahead and wash all of your extra linens to make sure you have plenty for when relatives arrive.
- Last but not least, make sure you have Photofy downloaded to capture all of your holiday memories!
Hopefully these tips will catch you just in time before the holiday. We still cannot believe Thanksgiving is only 10 days away so get started now!