Fall has fallen! That means it’s time for pumpkin spice lattés, crunching leaves, and over-sized sweaters.
As we welcome a new season, turn to Photofy to help you record your fall memories like never before. Check out the sampling of designs and stickers below that are available in the app, and explore the tutorial to create the image above!
1. When you open the app select “Single Photo”. You will then be automatically prompted to select photos from your photo gallery. In order to access the background we need to first click on the “Camera Roll” button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Once you click on the “Camera Roll” button you will be given a choice of other storage spaces or social networks you can import your primary image from. Select “Backgrounds”.
3. Type “Fall” into the search bar at the top of the screen to access our seasonal backgrounds perfect for Fall. Tap on the desired background to load it for editing.
4. To apply the filter we used, click on “Effects” and select “Barcelona”.
5. To add the design we used click on the “Designs” icon and then tap on the blue square to add a design element. Then type “Fall” into the search bar at the top of the screen and locate the “Hello Fall” design among the 106 Fall related designs.
6. To make modifications to our selected design element click on the “Advanced Controls” button in the lower right hand corner above the green “Preview Photo” button.
7. Adjust the “Transparency” and “Shadow” buttons by sliding the circular buttons to the left and right. For the final touch select the dark navy blue square under the “Shadow Color” heading in order to transform the color of your shadow. Then Click the “Close” button at the bottom of the screen. Now click on the “Preview Photo” button.
8. Here is your final image! The last step is to click the “Save & Share” button share with family and friends on social media.
Hopefully you enjoyed this tutorial and learned something new about what is possible with the Photofy app. As always, we love seeing your creations so please tag us on Instagram and Twitter using @Photofyapp and #photofy #photofyapp !