Easter’s almost here! What are some of your favorite Easter traditions? There are so many things to do. Pictures with the Easter bunny, Easter egg hunts, dying eggs, lots of candy, your day is sure to be full of color and sugar! Whether you are staying at home this Easter or traveling, there will most likely be plenty of photo opportunities – kids in their Sunday best, beautiful flowers, a delicious spread on the dinner table, baskets full of Peeps and chocolate bunnies. So grab your phone and enhance your pictures with Photofy. There are plenty of great ways to spruce up these pics and create works of art! Not sure where to start? We’ll walk you through how to add Easter designs (like in the photo below) to your photos.
Adding Easter designs to a photo:
- If you’ve already registered, open the app and start on the home page.
- If you would like to take a picture, do so now, otherwise choose a photo.
- We’re going to use a photo we’ve already taken. The default is the camera roll on your phone, but along the bottom there are options to choose other photos. Currently we support Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google+, Google Drive, Flickr. If you want to take a picture instead, that option is in the bottom right corner.
- Pick a photo from your camera roll or other source. When you pick a photo, click “Use Photo”.
- Now that you have a photo, you can start enhancing it. At the bottom, there is a row of options, “Crop, Effects, Designs, Stickers, Text, and Frames.” First, let’s crop our photo.
- Now that the photo is cropped, we can add a frame. Click on “Frames” and pick the one you like. Click “Edit Frame” to change the transparency, position, color, or shadow of the frame.
- Next, let’s add an Easter design. Click “Designs” and choose the one you like. Click “Edit Designs” to change the size, rotation, transparency, color, or shadow. Then position your design on the photo.
- After you’ve added a frame and design, you can add and customize your stickers.
- Click the plus sign to add more stickers. If you want to layer your stickers, you can do that now. Click the checkmark when you are finished layering.
- When you’re happy with your creation and want to check it out, click “Preview”.
- If you’re ready to send to friends and family click “save and share”.
Don’t forget to share your creations with us on Twitter and Instagram using #PhotofyEaster! One lucky winner will receive a $100 gift card for CanvasPop!